• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX New toy...

YEH NORTS!!!!! :twisted:

I remember when you took me out in the wet :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!

no **** lol, enjoy the car m8 there SWEET!!

Drive by roadcraft (resident rozzers will no what I mean) and you are laughing :D

So what are you going to do? Try and get another S2K? :D

Drive by roadcraft (resident rozzers will no what I mean) and you are laughing :D

So what are you going to do? Try and get another S2K? :D

I know what you mean.

I will look come insurance renewal time in March, will allow me to sort some finances out.

oh golly god.

laughs with KC's mate on here!

Honestly, do you think you can get one? (meant in the nice way)

aka in mate kinda way, when i see it i'll believe it. lol.

Also good luck in the transition to aggressive driving with a RWD.

Honestly, do you think you can get one? (meant in the nice way)

Yes mate. I got turned down on finance recently for one as I've moved to many times in the past year or two :confused:

Been speaking to the company recently and they say that come March I'll hve a much better case for being accepted. Plus then a loan I have will be paid off!

S2k looks gorgeous mate. Top motor, and by the sound of it, plenty of fun to drive. A genuine sportscar that has topped many reliability charts is definately worth it. Lucky you! ;)

like I said on txt, treat it with respect :D and it rewards you like no other car I've driven.
And wet or not, be nice in corners :lol:

like I said on txt, treat it with respect :D and it rewards you like no other car I've driven.
And wet or not, be nice in corners :lol:

I'm not the type to really push it in corners as you never know what's going to be round the next one, be it a car, tractor, badger etc etc. But I will do. It probably won't move much till Thursday anyway!

A nightmare is a bet strong. Maybe if you're a poor driver and not use to RWD.......Common sense helps.
I agree. Drive like an arse and it will treat you like one.

4 1/2 years and counting, and I've never had any bother with mine in, rain or shine. :)

About the biggest transformation the car could have had, it now feels totally planted, not like the standard 16's.
Very lightweight also, got to Love the Mugen GP's :)

Go for it, if you don't need something practical then you will love it. Not sure on those wheels though. :confused:

About the biggest transformation the car could have had, it now feels totally planted, not like the standard 16's.
Very lightweight also, got to Love the Mugen GP's :)

Fair play for doing it for performance reasons. :smt038

Certainly better than the stock 16's, they look really dated now.

Back