• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New wheels arriving friday.

Hi All.

Finally got the wheels I wanted after after a bit of a nightmare search. There was plenty of wheels to look at but the style I wanted was either out of stock, the wrong colour or the 17x8s, which I was a bit scared of for me DC5, probably wrongly so.

Got the following from Rimstyle and I have to say the guy who dealt with me was very good. He sent me various alternatives, but as I said, wrong colour or the wrong style I was looking for.

Finally went for Kei 17 Racing Evos in hyper silver, fitted with Falken FE912s. Included is a fitting kit, new studs and shiney valves.

Pics to follow.

Regards. Granty.

Hi all.

They're on finally. I had to contact Rimstyle as the centres were ten holes, five bigger ones and five smaller and I was trying to line the five bigger ones up with the studs on the hubs. After speaking to them and rotating the wheel , they dropped into place. It was the first time i had had any dealings with wheels with multi holed centres.

First impressions of these ZE912s are good. Im taking it easy until they get a bit of wear on em. What I have noticed is how quiet they are. The nuts have splined centres and narrow but fit in the holes perfectly and the look good.

Only problem to date is my old Mcgard locking wheel nuts wont fit in the holes. Im hoping to sweetheart Rimstyle into parting with some that I should have ordered with the wheels.
Its poor weather here at present so pics to follow when it gets brighter.

Regards. Granty.

Atleast they're on dude. Tyres don't take too long to scrub in, just be careful not to boot it :lol:

Wheels finally on.

Hi all.

Im hoping to get some pics on but not very good at it. Regards.Garage 1 A.pngSledgates..png

Back