• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new wheels, white or bronze pics

hello people,

right so i ordered a set of rota d1's in gold with a polished lip, the were lush and just what i was after but unfortunatly they didnt fit over my stoptech brakes
(i liked them soo much i even considered selling my brake setup just to fit them)

now i am on the idea of fitting rota grids but i cant decide which colour to go for.....

BRONZE..... i have seen a few pics of these fitted and the bronze seems to look very dark which im not sure i want

WHITE..... my oem enkei's are white and i do like them but im not sure it will be enough of a change

OR..... do i go all out to get the finish i want and pay out for them to be refurbed in gold with a polished lip?

heres a couple of pics
IMG_1814.jpg

247020_148949328512020_100001908607193_303060_4139421_n.jpg

i quite like the grids in this finish but pics of them fitted seem to make them look alot darker making them always look dirty
134356.jpg

rotagridwhite.jpg

what do you think?

Here's mine on a few different wheels , in white, bronze, dark gunmetal.

White

92c5f355.jpg

Bronze

48235762.jpg

Gun-metal

66a51f92.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TypeRiter, Hello mate love the gunmetal rota tork wheels looks dope, what size are they and what size spec 2 tyres did you put on them? Looking for a wheel upgrade soon, cheers mate

Back