• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

52 plate NHB
currently on 99k miles

ITG Maxogen
SFS Hose - black
Spoon B-pipe
Kpro
J's Racing Strut and ETD
J's Racing Rear Strut Brace
Facelift flywheel
ES energy engine mount inserts
JDM rear anti-roll bar
Tie bar
TDI North Fast Road Setup
Facelift Seats
Aluminium gear shifter and cable bushings
Alpine CDA9835R Headunit
Infinity 652.5i components
and...wait for it....Jazz Washer Jets.. :)

Under the bonnet was getting pretty bad so had some detailing whizz come and clean it for me...I found the whole process very easy.;)

Before pics....

1.jpg

2.jpg

Afters

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

a couple obligatory clean car pics...you know you love 'em:)

back.jpg

DSCN0830.jpg

DSCN0842.jpg

Fitted ITG Maxogen and catch tank

DSC00193.jpg

Bought a JDM arb and tie bar, had them powdercoated white and fitted them.

DSCN0918.jpg

DSCN0917.jpg

But, look, it is dirty under there....fear not...OCD to the rescue.:cool:

rearbumper.jpg

Found a spoon silenced b-pipe for a bargain price...sounds much less-gayer than the supersprint un-silenced version...;)

DSC00239.jpg

Went to TDI North and had a remap...

dynoplot.jpg

The End.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
it's in the list at the top...best mod on the car. About time you stopped spending your cash on ale and bought one yourself...:cool:

Great car, i enjoy these build up threads - it is a credit to you :smt023

cheers dotty. I really want some lca's, h-brace and coilies next but money is really tight at the moment....so nothing more planned for the time being.

cheers dotty. I really want some lca's, h-brace and coilies next but money is really tight at the moment....so nothing more planned for the time being.

Yeah, it is nice to do it a bit at a time, mine was fairly modded and is now back to standard (less the springs and JDM arb/tie bar, but they are getting taken off on Monday) and tbh it is actually really nice to drive, quiet and refined :cool:

I was looking at SR-25s car and it reminded me of mine, he has my old wheels.. Ah well let's see what becomes of my next car :cool:

Found a spoon silenced b-pipe for a bargain price...sounds much less-gayer than the supersprint un-silenced version...

Just noticed that :mad:

The inside of the tailpipe is minging :badrazz:

Best colour :cool:
Looks very Tidy.

Have you got a sound clip of the Spoon B with the Standard Back-box?

Tidy. :cool:

Paintwork looks in cracking nick. PC per chance?

no mate, never been pc'd...It does need it doing tbh, few swirl marks have appeared this year.

Best colour :cool:
Looks very Tidy.

Have you got a sound clip of the Spoon B with the Standard Back-box?

cheers, no I haven't got a sound clip mate sorry, it's ok I suppose..sounds a bit raspy from outside and pretty quiet on the inside.

Does Nick fancy Newanaive?

lets hope not...:eek:

How much do Detailing whizz charge? looks mint! paintwork is spot on too, especially with its age and you having said its not been PC'd!!! :eek:

How much do Detailing whizz charge? looks mint! paintwork is spot on too, especially with its age and you having said its not been PC'd!!! :eek:

paid 40quid for the engine detail iirc...not very expensive, he'll do a paint correction for about 100quid. I'll be having that done when the weather improves. I don't wash the car very often through the winter months, probably every 4-6weeks. I think this helps the condition of the paint tbh, a good layer of protection and minimal washes keeps the self inflicted demons at bay.

Nice car newwan and a good set of mods you have, fancy seeing you on here as well lol
hiya jreedy.. :)

Back