• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

Good lad ;)

Seriously though you and pawn will love DIS shizzle ;)

and we have hot women :)

aye I keep pawn in my basement..fritzl stylee. He has been on about jae so may unshackle him for a treat..

old seats out...

DSC00272.jpg

dyson'ed...

DSC00268.jpg

new seats in...

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

bish bash bosh...well happy.:cool:

I like this motor :)

I did the facelift seat conversion on my NHB 03 - makes such a difference :smt023

You can sell on the pre facelift seats for £200-£250 plus delivery all day long too :)

Get some JDM (y0!) mats too 8)

I like this motor :)

I did the facelift seat conversion on my NHB 03 - makes such a difference :smt023

You can sell on the pre facelift seats for £200-£250 plus delivery all day long too :)

Get some JDM (y0!) mats too 8)

Freshened up the interior no end, ideally I wanted some dc5/dc2 recaro's..but not enough pennies. Got these for 200squid.:D

really don't like the jdm mats...think I am the only person ever to say that..:lol:

where can I sell my seats do you reckon dotty..??...anywhere will do, get them out of the way and a bit of cash will do me.

where can I sell my seats do you reckon dotty..??...anywhere will do, get them out of the way and a bit of cash will do me.

Stick them on the forums initially, then after a week put them on ebay and they will 110% sell for £200 plus.

dyson is the next level of automated dirt sucking...vacuum's and hoovers are so last century dude. Get with it:lol:

You have to get the facelift doorcards now, no room for half-a-jobs. A set on eBay just now for £160 IIRC.

Not wasting money on doorcards dude...This is the first time in 2 and a hlaf years I have spent any money on interior or exterior mods, and twas only because my seats were ever so manky. 160quid for red bits on the doors isn't my bag tbh...next money spent is new tyres, brakes and repairs/front end respray...pre-facelift doorcards ftw:lol:

a blue battery tie would go perfectly with a set of car seats I must admit, it is tempting, many a time I look across at the car whilst the bonnet is off at such an angle that I can see both the seats and the battery at the same time, and think something is missing...and do you know what?, it was just the bonnet.:cool:

a blue battery tie would go perfectly with a set of car seats I must admit, it is tempting, many a time I look across at the car whilst the bonnet is off at such an angle that I can see both the seats and the battery at the same time, and think something is missing...and do you know what?, it was just the bonnet.:cool:

:lol:

Back