• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Newbie EP3 owner track build

I went from Brembo OE to the RPB and don't think they've been worth the extra on the road. You can always change them about as you go along, maybe try the Brembo, see how you get on and go from there?

Ok I will try that, good to know that you have first hand experience of both. Thank you

I have the RPB front and back which have served me well on track days, think I will just get OE blanks for the rear next time though - doesn't seem worth the extra money when the fronts do most of the work.

ok so I have filled over the centre (radio) part of the console and carbon wrapped it, I will be mounting the battery isolator on this but also want to ditch the light and wiper stalks as I will put them on flick switches on the centre console, does anyone know the wire colours for both stalks or have a wiring diagram to hand please?

Back