• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Newbie Type R Owner

Afternoon

Just thought I'd instroduce myself. I've just been to sign the paperwork for my new Type R GT, pick it up on Saturday.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some great info of this site like I used to when I had my CRX.

Anyway, hi, I'm Julian, I live in Worcester and am extremely excited about my new car. I have chopped in my Civic 1.8 EX so its going to be a blast, no punn intented, to get the power of the Type R under my foot. Oh, its Bronze by the way.

Cheers

Julian

Nice one Julian, enjoy the car, and I`m sure you will........as I collected mine LAST Saturday, and am loving every minute of it.

Look forward to seeing some good pics of it mate, as I`ve never yet seen a bronze one in the "flesh" (so to speak).

You`re exactly where I was at this point last week, and I know that Saturday is not going to come soon enough for you ! :twisted:

Countdown has begun!!!!

I'm soooo excited. I just don't know where I am going to take it first. Need to put some miles on it over the weekend as I am in Lancaster on Wednesday.

How do I type a big beeming smile ;oD

I picked up "Rachel" yesterday. She is beautiful and I love her to bits. Pics have been posted in the members gallery. Expect more when the weather is better.

Cheers

Julian

hi my name is nikitas and i am from greece! i have a fn2 type r black and i am very happy to tell whitch all of you!! i am sorry i dont write and speak good english...:(

Back