• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

On the Tegiwa installation thread on CTR owners forum they wedge a bit of foam behind the airbox that might help. Havent received mine yet so havent had a chance to see.

Small update, finally got rid of that annoying rattling sound, took all of the induction kit off, turns out it was the heat shield it was bent a bit and was rattling again the firewall so bent it back into place and put some foam pads on the back of the carbon box and now it makes no annoying sounds what so ever :D

Small update, finally got rid of that annoying rattling sound, took all of the induction kit off, turns out it was the heat shield it was bent a bit and was rattling again the firewall so bent it back into place and put some foam pads on the back of the carbon box and now it makes no annoying sounds what so ever :D
Good to hear fella
Bananeyessss.gif

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Gruppe M fitted*

Brilliant, well done

Small update, just ordered my B-pipe hopefully will be here on Friday! pics to follow :) Hope you all had a good Christmas!

....After waiting a while for my B-Pipe I rang up eightspeed and he said they didn't actually have any in stock, so I've cancelled my order and I'm going to Powerflow in Slough tomorrow (8/1/13) to get a custom B-Pipe made up...

Anyway I thought I would give the car a good clean as the weather held off and would show you all a few more pictures..

IMG_0602_zps4b5ba524.jpg

IMG_0681_zps4222ec67.jpg

IMG_0731_zps8d2b3d5f.jpg

IMG_0725_zps48d9994a.jpg

IMG_0724_zpseaebf484.jpg

IMG_0723_zpsda5e20b2.jpg

Front Left..
IMG_0729_zpsb239a2e4.jpg

Front Right..
IMG_0727_zps67873f1b.jpg

Back Left..
IMG_0728_zpsb1e568a9.jpg

Back Right..
IMG_0726_zps69ea0224.jpg

IMG_0730_zpseeda759c.jpg

IMG_0722_zpsf152b885.jpg

So yeah there she is, I realise the pictures aren't that great, taken on my iPhone haha!

Enjoy

Just had a quick read through the thread, car looks really smart chap!

Seems a right pain in the backside with that induction kit though but if you've got it all sorted, all good :D

What's the B pipe though and what does that do? *lol*

Back