• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NHB with white rims or bronze

Which rim colour is better

• White

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Gold

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

NickCTR

Moron
Terry and I are in discussions about the colour of his alloys

These are the 2 choices

Bronze :twisted:

gg.jpg

And white
:evil:

Ctrwhite.jpg

What do you reckon?

Last edited by a moderator:
The discussion is actually do I go back to stock and paint them champ white, I think it suits the nhb. Nick has gold on the brain :D

Aye but if you`re going to paint them anyway, why not check out alternatives?

White on black is just too contrasting IMO

Anyone with a pair of eyes in their heed will see the bronze are the boy :twisted:

The contrast of the white against the black is too much, they don`t gel together as 1 package. A case of `oh look a nice black type r :eek: with way too bright wheels`

Whereas bronze, `fukc me that car looks good :twisted: `

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunn - they photos look the bollocks how low was the Ep3 and what on it looks :cool: Even with the 17s it looks great

I'm not keen on white wheels on a NHB. Bronze don't look bad, Gold... [-(. I'm toying with the idea of Anthracite as they're quite subtle.

Well Terry, the forum has spoken. Only 1 person voted for white :p

No need for Hercule Poirot on that one :lol:

Technically I didn't vote though Nick as I never hit the poll.

But I can't argue I think some 18 Rota Torques in the gold would look pretty :cool:

Finally :D

Next time, just accept I know best. I am an `old fart` after all...as you keep reminding me :lol:

cahnt

Aye Nick but thats the rotas making that choice, what about the other sh*t ones you posted get them up :p you even said they were hacket

Back