• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

no clue, neeed some help

just bought a milano ep3!
a dnt want the shiny red to go away or the red fading away

need som help and advice ...?

cherz

Clean it lots!! I find Auto Glym products to be awesome. Wash, clay, poish, wax and keep it in a garage or cover it will also help.

i use meguires shampoo and conditioner with a cleaning mitt, then a turtle wax drying towel then meguires polish and wax with microfibre cloths. Seems to work really well, that clay that k1ingsk1n uses is supposed to be real good too and think i'll be purchasing some soon. I got a post in members cars after i gave a clean, took less than 45mins and think it looks pretty bling

Keep it protected.

Wash > clay > polish > wax or sealant.

Then weekly washes with TBM, a spray wax / wet wax would help on every wash. Then top up the wax / sealant every so often (depending on the LSP).

mind the text talk

As the lads said weekly washing is essential and then use Meguairs Gold Glass Wax or Autoglym Super Resin Polish followed bY Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection it will come up like new!:) Really Recommend the Meguairs Gold Glass followed by Extra Gloss Protection on Milano.

Back