• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

No dealer wants my car!

dotty said:
Fair enough 8)

A/C model?

Was that to a dealer?

Im hoping to get £12-12.5 for mine (54, 29k A.C)

I hope that didn't come across as being up my own arse? :oops:

A/C yup & had a few bits & pieces.

Nope, mates rates....had her up for £13,350.

Should be fine @ that money imo.

Problem is i know of 2 premiers sitting unsold in dealerships, one is pre-regd on an 06 plate for £13,400

SOates82 said:
Problem is i know of 2 premiers sitting unsold in dealerships, one is pre-regd on an 06 plate for £13,400

I've seen a few un-registered ones in showrooms too...

dotty said:
SpaceMonkey said:
dotty said:
Spacemonkey, How much did yours go for?

13K exactly Stuey.

But not blowing my own trumpet, she was MINT.
Only the wheels curbed by ex-owner was the bad bit.
Plus she'd only done 12,500 miles.

Fair enough 8)

A/C model?

Was that to a dealer?

Im hoping to get £12-12.5 for mine (54, 29k A.C)

Your having a laugh mate. Sorry fella but no dealer wants any cars later then 04. I've found one dealer but he won't give me anymore then £11500 for it. In all honesty I'm thinking of snapping his hand off as I've been trying to sell the car for the better part of 6 weeks with no luck.

It's just not a good time right now.

LMAO if I was having a laugh I wouldnt have just been offered £12.750 literally 5 minutes ago :p

Neily03 said:
SOates82 said:

I've seen a few un-registered ones in showrooms too...

:( :( :(

oh well... I'm happy with mine. Just have to not think "I could have bought one £XXXX cheaper if I'd waited 9 months"....

<gulp>

Good luck with the sale, Chris! Fingers crossed someone will be along soon to take it off your hands.

sajon44 said:
Welsh-Rich said:
MilanoChris said:
I'm going to phone some tomorrow if I get a chance. Though if I travel to wales I shall be avoiding the M4 like a fooking plague! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bassets in Swansea will more than likely take it tbh......they always have the local chav in there trying to get one :lol:
easy rich :D got mine from there...i know i come from newport and wear a lot of lacoste but being type cast nnnnnnoooooooooo i'm 33 :smt027

I got mine from there too.....so at least they have some quality clients :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
sajon44 said:
Welsh-Rich said:
MilanoChris said:
I'm going to phone some tomorrow if I get a chance. Though if I travel to wales I shall be avoiding the M4 like a fooking plague! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bassets in Swansea will more than likely take it tbh......they always have the local chav in there trying to get one :lol:
easy rich :D got mine from there...i know i come from newport and wear a lot of lacoste but being type cast nnnnnnoooooooooo i'm 33 :smt027

I got mine from there too.....so at least they have some quality clients :lol:
:lol:

Just to update this thread a bit, I've been phoning around Honda dealers this week as I have a bloke who wants to part ex a mint 04 plate Red CTR with A/C and the best price I got bid was £11k for July Part Ex and £10,500 for September Part ex. The 2 reasons for this:

1. In the trade books, used prices of facelift CTR's took a kicking of between £250 and £550.

2. Dealers can buy pre reg Premier models for about £13k so why are they going to pay book money for used examples.

Sorry lads, for the time being the bubble has burst on the high prices CTR's have been fetching. Up to about 3 months ago a couple of local Honda dealers to me were paying near enough book price for them. I just hope they sold them on because the prices now are about £1000 - £1500 behind book price! :shock: :shock:

MikeyG said:
Just to update this thread a bit, I've been phoning around Honda dealers this week as I have a bloke who wants to part ex a mint 04 plate Red CTR with A/C and the best price I got bid was £11k for July Part Ex and £10,500 for September Part ex. The 2 reasons for this:

1. In the trade books, used prices of facelift CTR's took a kicking of between £250 and £550.

2. Dealers can buy pre reg Premier models for about £13k so why are they going to pay book money for used examples.

Sorry lads, for the time being the bubble has burst on the high prices CTR's have been fetching. Up to about 3 months ago a couple of local Honda dealers to me were paying near enough book price for them. I just hope they sold them on because the prices now are about £1000 - £1500 behind book price! :shock: :shock:

Then they sell them £1000-£1500 above book price :x

Is it a north - south thing, as a mate works at local honda garage and he says they have been able to increase the price over last few months. They are selling 02 Milano with no A/C for £12k :shock: and 04's for £15k+

ritzctr said:
MikeyG said:

Then they sell them £1000-£1500 above book price :x

Is it a north - south thing, as a mate works at local honda garage and he says they have been able to increase the price over last few months. They are selling 02 Milano with no A/C for £12k :shock: and 04's for £15k+

Not usually but they do tend to price them higher than guide price. Trouble is up till recently they could do it and they would sell. Now with the new breed of Hatches coming onto the market (GTi, ST and VXR), the prices have dropped. That and the impending new Type R.

As for the North/South split I can't comment there as I only deal with dealers down south.

Maximum offered for mine off a dealer was £10250 :x

That would be a loss to me of £7k in two years :x :x

Im confident it will go on a private sale soon enough..

Good luck for those intending to sell soon, There does not appear to be a market for the EP3 at the mo :(

dotty said:

Good luck for those intending to sell soon, There does not appear to be a market for the EP3 at the mo :(

dotty said:
LMAO if I was having a laugh I wouldnt have just been offered £12.750 literally 5 minutes ago :p

That much difference in price in a month? :shock:

Rcb said:
dotty said:

dotty said:

That much difference in price in a month? :shock:

Tyre kicker. :x

dotty said:

Glad i did the deal on mine when i did, mine lost £7000 in 3years 3months.

Back