• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

no vtec

My vtec works as said in the fist post. And now my eps light is on but that works once i drive it but light stays on . Think my ep3 is hounted

Sorry, what I ment was does the vtec engage now without having to turn the engine off and back on again?

Kmanager....

Download it.
In your house.

Then once its loaded, go to the car and plug in following the instructions in the help guides in kmanager.

Read the fault codes.

ALso, please provide a picture of the broken/repaired wiring and ECU blocks so I can see if I can diagnose it.

ok so in the pics you will see the earth someone has made :/ not sure why. if i connected the earth, it was causing the rev counter and eps light fault

on the block connector (with the wire they made an earth from) what is it for ?

Attachments

• phpLoRoyKAM.jpg
    phpLoRoyKAM.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 11
  • phpWmCd09AM.jpg
    phpWmCd09AM.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 8
  • phpeiBqJQAM.jpg
    phpeiBqJQAM.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Kmanager....

Download it.
In your house.

Then once its loaded, go to the car and plug in following the instructions in the help guides in kmanager.

Read the fault codes.

ALso, please provide a picture of the broken/repaired wiring and ECU blocks so I can see if I can diagnose it.

I downloaded k manager but I can't seem to download the driver software so it dose not work. Iv tried the normal procedure so ... help menu ... update drivers ect , doesn't work

I downloaded k manager but I can't seem to download the driver software so it dose not work. Iv tried the normal procedure so ... help menu ... update drivers ect , doesn't work
What OS mate? You might have to run it in compatability mode for XP.

This!!

Also, could I please know which of the ecu connector blocks has the earthed wire

Thanks

It's the connector closet to the centre console if the ecu is in the car, so block connectors at the bottom third from passenger door

Sorry if I sound stupid, but what's that ?? lol
Right click on the executable, then click properties. There should be a tab there called compatability or similar, click on that then select Windows XP from the drop down.

May be slightly different, I'm on a works machine so can't check properly.

Back