• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

nobody like to be told their mods are w4nk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not that interesting Harv, im bored!

he starts calling me a cock and my car is ****ed for getting ~230 with my mods (kpro,mani,gruppe m) and his simota is good for at least 15bhp

although with a username like raging bull what did i expect

he said 'ive been a member of the CTR forum for 3 years' so i posted his real joined date- April this year!

its not that interesting Harv, im bored!

he starts calling me a cock and my car is ****ed for getting ~230 with my mods (kpro,mani,gruppe m) and his simota is good for at least 15bhp

although with a username like raging bull what did i expect

he said 'ive been a member of the CTR forum for 3 years' so i posted his real joined date- April this year!

haha dick

Dodgy rollers though!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and Colin took his front bumper off to get a bit more cool air in:p

That day I made 209bhp with a K&N, Earth loop and Magnex back box. Mind you it was nice and loose on about 60k miles :lol: :lol:

well for a kickoff i never called u a cock but if the shoe fits mind.

i have been on the ctro forum for 3 years but 2 of that was under a different name due to me owning a civic sport so get your facts straight.

I also never said i was getting 20+ bhp from a simota and a magnex u lying p**k and if u were to post up that thread then that would prove the fact.

I also mearly pointed out that with all those mods of yours u should be making more than u were suggesting. More of a compliment if u asked me.

Your just a cocky tw*t who decided to rip into my car the moment i posted it on japnorthwest. We're not all money bags who can afford the best of everything.

I also believe that its not about the mods and more about the car and the fact that we are all passionate about them.

Tell u the reason my usernames Ragingbull is because i get raging over reading bullsh*t like this!! :smt098

i have been on the ctro forum for 3 years but 2 of that was under a different name due to me owning a civic sport so get your facts straight.

I also never said i was getting 20+ bhp from a simota and a magnex u lying p**k and if u were to post up that thread then that would prove the fact.

I also mearly pointed out that with all those mods of yours u should be making more than u were suggesting. More of a compliment if u asked me.

Your just a cocky tw*t who decided to rip into my car the moment i posted it on japnorthwest. We're not all money bags who can afford the best of everything.

I also believe that its not about the mods and more about the car and the fact that we are all passionate about them.

Tell u the reason my usernames Ragingbull is because i get raging over reading bullsh*t like this!! :smt098

Sorry guys i have to bite

"N0000B":twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg

just saying my piece. just like anyone else would if they found a thread slaggin they're motor off

Sounds like someone should learn some manners or ....................................................................................................................................................f*ck off !!!!

Spec List:

2003 Nighthawk Black Honda Civic Type R
Top Speed : 149mph
Torque : 196 Nm 145 lb-ft
0-60 : 6.6 seconds
Estimated 217bhp but need to do a recent rolling road test.

Mods :
Simota cold air with custom heatshield and Samco breather pipe
Magnex 6x4 oval exhaust system

Spoon reservoir covers
Mugen oil filler cap
Mugen grille with cold air feed exit
Oem custom wheels in black with gold Honda badge centre caps
Sony R3300 Mp3 CD head unit
Custom calipers in red with high heat Type R decals
Jap style license plates
thats what you wrote, i was never slagging you off, just saying that 20 bhp from a magnex and simota is highly unlikely

well done on making a good impression on a new forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back