• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

nobody like to be told their mods are w4nk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what you wrote, i was never slagging you off, just saying that 20 bhp from a magnex and simota is highly unlikely

well done on making a good impression on a new forum!
He has got spoon socks though fella. You know they're good for 10 Bhp. :lol:

not slaggin me off? you've just started a whole thread on the subject lol!.

everybody's entitled to there opinion i guess but would u like it if u posted your car on a forum for the first time only for somebody to say and i quote....'i had a simota when i first got mine, complete POS that made the car slower!'

i admit the simota isn't the best but it performs well compared to the OEM airbox and that good enough for me.

only mentioned the 217bhp because i was on the verge of fitting a supersprint b-pipe. I was also purely speculating. won't know anything till i've visited Tdi-north this june.

i'm not here to give a good impression anyways. doesn't seem worth it with all u kind people on here. This is agro u don't get on CTRO and japnorthwest either.

cheers lads

Last edited by a moderator:
c0045208_09014845.jpg

not slaggin me off? you've just started a whole thread on the subject lol!.

everybody's entitled to there opinion i guess but would u like it if u posted your car on a forum for the first time only for somebody to say and i quote....'i had a simota when i first got mine, complete POS that made the car slower!'

i admit the simota isn't the best but it performs well compared to the OEM airbox and that good enough for me.

only mentioned the 217bhp because i was on the verge of fitting a supersprint b-pipe. I was also purely speculating. won't know anything till i've visited Tdi-north this june.

i'm not here to give a good impression anyways. doesn't seem worth it with all u kind people on here. This is agro u don't get on CTRO and japnorthwest either.

cheers lads

i didn't once slag your car off, all i said was this-

you'll be very lucky to see 217 with a simota TBH

ive got gruppe m, full spoon exhaust, DC sports mani and kpro and im only getting ~230 bhp at the fly (TDi north RR)

i had a simota when i first got mine, complete POS that made the car slower!

get an AEM CAI or a gruppe m!

then you got stroppy about it!

this is what is wrong with CTRO imo, please dont let the door hit your arse on the way out

some people dont half get a little sensitive:lol:

got to love the interweb......

lecurie FTW.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back