• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

I think I have the only FD2 CTR for sale in UK. It's a litchfield car, blue with 1 owner, FHSH and only 18k miles.

11 days on pistonheads and not one call or email. Is £17.5k too much?

J

There was a white one at a dealers that went for less than £16k.

Truth is, it's a bad time for performance cars, not many are selling, I'm looking at cars on PH and they've been on there for weeks.

That was the asking price 1-2 years ago. I don't think being the only one for sale will make much difference TBH.

I wouldn't pay 15k... Rare & imported yes... but still a 2nd/3rd hand civic at the end of the day.

Just my opinion.

I would say start at 15k but it is not easy selling performance cars at the mo.

Glad i got shot of my S when i did. God know how much it would be worth now.

Performance cars = worthless at current fuel prices.

I would say swap for my charged FN2, but I seem to remember you hate them more than Satan himself!

:lol:

When I was looking for one I had £16k in mind for a 2008. Would quite possibly be less now.

£15k on ebay would probably sell, but you'll have to list it a few times I reckon due to timewasters and dreamers.

It's only been for sale for 11 days ..

You got it on fd2 owners, there are always people who want them !

RE. Rossy your Beemer x

It just takes time.

Mine's been on PH for a while, and while it's slightly overpriced compared to similar mileage/year cars, I'd wager it's in much better condition, and as such, the right buyer is out there. I've not really had much interest at all but I've held out and someone is coming to view it next week.

It might not sell, but it might, I'm not overly fussed tbh, it's part and parcel of selling cars. You hope for a price, and eventually you'll have to lower it to a price that someone is willing to pay.

£17.5K is about what I paid for my 1-owner blue Litchfield Import FD2 last year (registered Jan 2008) - but it only had 11,000 miles on the clock and was pre-fitted with AST coilovers (by Litchfield). I also got a warranty on it. I don't think what you're asking is exhorbitant but as others have said, the market in performance cars has slumped recently so you might get more interest at around £16K

Back