• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Noobies USDM DC5 and 914

Oh, Cool. I'll stay updated on the event; it looks like it'll be pretty good

It's this first time for this event this year, but it has the potential to be pretty good, as long as the weather holds up, as it's not quite as reliable over here as it is in Cali :lol:

It's this first time for this event this year, but it has the potential to be pretty good, as long as the weather holds up, as it's not quite as reliable over here as it is in Cali :lol:

I hope its as good as Japfest was this year :) best one so far.

Like Nick has said im sure we can arrange for you to get there somehow. There must be a member coming from the London area. An entrance ticket wont be a problem as you can buy them on the day, just a little more expensive.

I hope its as good as Japfest was this year :) best one so far.

Like Nick has said im sure we can arrange for you to get there somehow. There must be a member coming from the London area. An entrance ticket wont be a problem as you can buy them on the day, just a little more expensive.

Cool... I'll try and work something out. I'll take some photos of the event as well; I'm sure the states would like to see how the UK does imports :)

if you can get the train from paddington to Slough then i'll pick you up for japfest (about 15mins train ride if the fast one)

if you can get the train from paddington to Slough then i'll pick you up for japfest (about 15mins train ride if the fast one)

Sounds like a plan. I'll keep you updated if I'm still in London (I have three weeks that I'll be cruising around without a real place to stay lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
O Hai.

TRO taxi service FTW. You'll like Harv's DC5, but you better bring some earplugs as it's LOUD!

I'm sure Harv will provide the Cucumber Sarnies and a flask of tea to get you in the English spirit.

Back