• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

You will get scuffs anyway no matter how hard you try to prevent it. Had a fresh respray and now the lip is still all scratched underneath. Not visible though.
I'm looking at getting an apr wind splitter to add to the lip.
Quite expensive for all it seems to be. I've spent a small fortune in the last year on this car, and it doesn't seem to be ending.
Now it NEEDS parts like camber bolts, and I'm so broke it will have to wait. It's running 1° more camber on the left than the right. Not good lol.
Not even a blow torch loosened the bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located? TGM have a new air gun that's pretty good at getting them off.

Where are you located? TGM have a new air gun that's pretty good at getting them off.

Belfast, Northern Ireland :(

4 bolts and a few nuts/washers are like £80 odd from Honda. What a nightmare. Make sure you grease them bolts up well every year or yours will suffer the same fate :(

Some of mine are seized, but the geo is spot on luckily so I'm not going to spend money loosening them up.

Oh. My. God. Just when I thought this car couldn't get any nicer....

Get these bits fitted ASAP! That spoiler is going to be epic.

Oh. My. God. Just when I thought this car couldn't get any nicer....

Get these bits fitted ASAP! That spoiler is going to be epic.

Thanks mate. I've got 3.5" risers I'm waiting on for the wing. Picked up second hand boot lid already drilled but in wrong colour.
Will either paint it or drill holes in my own.
Plan was to be able to switch between having wing or just the duckbill.

I think having the option to switch between boot lids is a very good idea. How much would it be to paint the pre-drilled one?

I think having the option to switch between boot lids is a very good idea. How much would it be to paint the pre-drilled one?

Not sure yet. Hopefully can get it done for reasonable money. Only thing is the key entry won't work should the boot ever fail to open with the key fob or the release button in the glove box. Hopefully will never be an issue.

Finally bit the bullet and ordered the front and rear camber bolts, nuts and washers.
£115 from Honda for four bolts and a few nuts. Damn!!!

While I was at it I placed an order for an entire set of energy suspension bushes to polybush the entire car.
Something I've been meaning to do for some time but have kept putting it off due to the costs :-/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429115093.224653.jpg

Should make a world of difference.

Back