• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Spoon cover is nice item.
Love the rpf1's, think silver would have worked bit better but thats just personal preference and maybe because I had a set in silver!

Good to see a NI car on here also.

Hey guys. So a number of things have happened since last update.

Got the toda header and berk 70mm decat fitted and the car mapped. Car was also treated to all new fluids and valve clearances done.

Baseline run was 236bhp/144 lbft which seemed healthy enough. Mods were skunk2 megapower exhaust, and fipk.

After the map the car made 250bhp top end and 168lbft torque, compared to the 240bhp/150lbft with all mods fitted but no map.

Great gains seen in the mid range with peak torque now 1k rpm earlier.
Night and day difference compared to how it drove before, and with vtec set at 4200rpm it's fantastic.
At 6500rpm the car gained 45whp and 36lbft torque to the wheels over the standard map with the same mods.

Delighted with the outcome which will keep me happy till I seek more power down the line.
Whp a touch over 200, which means the drivetrain losses are around 20%, the norm for rwd cars.

Short video of the car on the dyno below :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889021.221559.jpg

http://youtu.be/yLAr1WcdgHw

My full carbon Kevlar pole positions also arrived (still to be fitted) . Fantastic seats, I'm in love with them.

Being custom made
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889650.617145.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889706.889031.jpg

Finished seats
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889744.008722.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889758.593718.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889774.262645.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889799.063887.jpg

And I'll leave you with a few recent photos of how the car sits for now ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889850.066091.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889867.969758.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427889890.537915.jpg

Thanks for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Still plenty more to come.
Unfortunately my front and rear camber bolts have seized and will need cut out. Replacements from Honda quite costly and then there's the fitting and geo setup after.
Then I'll be looking to get the seats fitted.
Then after that, well I've got plenty of ideas.

Awesome motor mate, real quality build :)

Thanks bud. Plenty more to add yet. Just a money issue now.

A gt wing has come up at a good price, with risers and it's just my luck I'm totally broke atm with the niggles that need sorted sorted first :(

Very nice, giving me ideas which is not good.

Thanks mate. Just read through your entire thread yesterday. Such a clean, beautiful example. Love the colour. Bermuda blue?

What other plans you got after fitting header and mapping? Look forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks mate. Just read through your entire thread yesterday. Such a clean, beautiful example. Love the colour. Bermuda blue?

What other plans you got after fitting header and mapping? Look forward to seeing your progress.

Yeah it's Bermuda Blue, very rare colour it seems. I need to go and pick up my hardtop but it's a 5-6 hour round trip so I keep delaying it. :lol: I've also got an OEM spoiler to go on and HEL lines to fit, once that's done I may look at intakes.

Yeah it's Bermuda Blue, very rare colour it seems. I need to go and pick up my hardtop but it's a 5-6 hour round trip so I keep delaying it. :lol: I've also got an OEM spoiler to go on and HEL lines to fit, once that's done I may look at intakes.

Very nice!! Oem hardtop? Oem spoiler is a nice touch. Imo the rear end needs something.
I'm thinking of getting a gt wing and new bootlid. Means I can change it up wherever I want.

One has come up but I don't have the money :(

Yeah, a guy with a Bermuda Blue S2000 sold his car to WBAC for a decent price and they said the hard top wouldn't add any value so he PM'd me asking if I'd be interested. Bit his arm of at £450 and found a fitting kit on eBay for £300. Just have to go and get it but as above, it's a fair distance away.

I'd love a front splitter like yours, but there's dragons teeth as I leave work and it's bad enough with the current ride height. :lol:

Back