• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

I have feelings for your car that are weird....and.....deeply confusing.

Without doubt the best S2000 I've seen. Keep it up mate!

Hahaha. Thanks man. Pleased with how it looks now. Few more bits and pieces will finish off the aesthetics, then reevaluate my priorities. Few things in mind, just not sure what order they aim come. Both damn expensive :(

As I don't plan to change this car, I don't mind putting my money into it. Rather this than waste it on drink tbh.
This modding business an addiction lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love what you've done with your car, the hardtop, splitter, spoiler, diffuser, wheels. It's all awesome! Not one thing I'd change!

Sick car. I fancy a front splitter like that as well... Caught it on anything yet?

Thanks bud Not really mate. The odd scuff here and there but I avoid speed bumps as I don't think the splitter could take them tbh. And I can't get into some driveways but it's all ok lol. Looks aggressive and is functional so win win.

Which seat rails are you using with the seats? Did you have to buy anything else apart from rails and the seatbelt extenders? And where did you get it all from?

Cheers.

Which seat rails are you using with the seats? Did you have to buy anything else apart from rails and the seatbelt extenders? And where did you get it all from?

Cheers.

Buddyclub low position rails bud. Needed nothing else. I got the rails from sportseats4you

http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1411

Seatbelt extenders where from the states. I will get you the link soon. Just need to find it again.

Cheers. How come you got the seats from Portugal, were they much cheaper? Are they the Pole Position (ABE)?

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000

Cheers. How come you got the seats from Portugal, were they much cheaper? Are they the Pole Position (ABE)?

Recaro would not make custom pole positions in carbon kevlar that I wanted, so I found another company who used a mould of a genuine pole position to make me custom ones. And imo they turned out far better than I could ever imagine and on seeing both, I would pick these ones every time. Workmanship and quality second to none.
I paid something similar to the price of genuine frp recaros but now I have something that not everyone has so I'm pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back