• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Got a big update in the pipeline. This will be a controversial one. There will be haters but tbh it won't bother me in the slightest.
After all it's what I want.
And no it's not a turbo... Yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as it isn't ridiculous camber mods, then the ban hammer will stay hidden...

As long as it isn't ridiculous camber mods, then the ban hammer will stay hidden...

Nope no camber mods as keeping the enkeis for a while yet. Likely go for a more aggressive setup in future though but that will require more bodywork.

Nope no camber mods as keeping the enkeis for a while yet. Likely go for a more aggressive setup in future though but that will require more bodywork.

Trying to think of the most ridiculous things I can: suicide doors/ bubblegum pink paint job/ nitrous

But then again you have great taste so far so final guess is a spoon hardtop!

Trying to think of the most ridiculous things I can: suicide doors/ bubblegum pink paint job/ nitrous

But then again you have great taste so far so final guess is a spoon hardtop!
Nothing that ridiculous and no not a spoon top. Prefer the mugen.
We'll see about what people think of my taste when I reveal what I've gone for.
Don't think many will approve but I want to try this for myself.
Read up a lot, but there's no better thing than to just do it then decide for yourself.

You're giving me your seats?
The one thing I wouldn't want to part with. They are amazing!!

Back