• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Not the big update a few are waiting for but thought I'd share my recent parts thanks to the best fiance in the world!
Knows me too well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few maybe wondering, but I sold the second hand keys racing wheel and picked this up brand new. Also sold the second hand works bell boss and picked up the short boss and quick release with lock.

So this happened.... I guess someone had to do it!
Delighted with it and a very tidy install. Not ott which is what I wanted to avoid.
Fitment needs a bit of work. The rear 15mm spacers i got didn't fit with the rpf1s due to the recess behind the wheels not being deep enough.
Only other option is to get extended studs but I can't be annoyed.
I'll get some dished wheels at some point with a more aggressive fitment and then really sort the fitment out.

Won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm not bothered. All about trying to be different and modifying to own personal tastes.
Very happy how it turned out.

Airrex performance kit paired with the new airlift v3 management.

Looks like a very smart install!

How does it handle?

I haven't had a real good go yet as I'm still sitting up the presets and all that. Car also needs an alignment. Once I get the app on phone up and running and firmware update done then will be easier to set presets as I can do it standing outside car looking at it.

First impressions though I feel impressed. It feels like my coilovers when you had the car raised up a bit and on a softer damping.
The rear bags are also a smaller diameter than the fronts, which gives it that stiffer feeling. Cheaper kits usually have a larger diameter bag which although can lift more load, gives a much softer ride.

The airrex has been tested on track and it definitely feels like a premium bit of kit from initial impressions.

Bags have come on leaps and bounds, granted to can get the odd leak or two but the systems now are pretty pucker. Nice choice.

Got my keys wheel and works bell snap off fitted today

Also grabbed a few quick snaps when I went out for a spin.

The hell am I scraping on?!? Oh it's just a leaf...

Have you seen the Js brake kit for sale on the TRO FB page?

I haven'tb no. They wouldn't fit behind the wheels :( another reason I'm looking to change at some point and go more aggressive again. Will be getting some wider fenders to.

Back