• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NYA's Supercharged R53 Cooper S *work in progress*

There was a seriously sorted one of these round my way that came up recently, had a bit of a wobble. Managed to keep my sensible head on. I have suggested to Ginge to look at these next year when her lease deal ends though, it's a lot of car for the money!

Any updates on this?

thinking about getting one as a run about seeing as there are plenty of deals to be had

Not really bud. Been busy sorting the house and getting the 32 sold. I’ll be putting some parts on it soon though. Got some nice bits to go on it all sitting in the spare room ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really bud. Been busy sorting the house and getting the 32 sold. I’ll be putting some parts on it soon though. Got some nice bits to go on it all sitting in the spare room ;)

Waits impatiently!!

Waits impatiently!!

:lol: :lol:

With the amount of stuff the wife wants done around the house, it could be a while before any updates. So with that in mind, I wouldn’t hold your breath for fear of dying from lack of oxygen :lol:

:lol: :lol:

With the amount of stuff the wife wants done around the house, it could be a while before any updates. So with that in mind, I wouldn’t hold your breath for fear of dying from lack of oxygen :lol:

It sounds all too familiar dude. Real life and women always seem to get in the way It’s why I don’t have a pulley and intercooler yet

I do miss mine a little, used to be fun blasting it around but don’t miss the fuel cost and clutch though lol

Mine was just under 200bhp with the little tweaks of exhaust, 17% pulley and intercooler

Back