• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

Where does the power of dreams advertising come in to this, this seems more management decission than the engineers pasion for building a great car.

Jason said:
Where does the power of dreams advertising come in to this, this seems more management decission than the engineers pasion for building a great car.

Following your dream, and buying another brand :lol:

Re: Order Bank

Biker1 said:
You an pre-order one now from us.

01376 348731 John Pease Honda

ive had mine orderd for the last 3 months :wink: :wink: this is killing me so much as i want a new car :oops: :oops:

Turbo5 said:
Should look nice in bronze on that beautiful rear end :D
newtypeR.jpg

Nail on the head there...'almost' pissed myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Kevin.

Dunno what half you lot are moaning aboot anyway, I mean if you ever did buy one, half of it would be chucked away and replaced....wheels, exhaust, suspension, bodykits etc etc, and a whole bunch of other goodies bolted on.

I also remember most folks saying how bad the CTR was, and that that was diluting the Type R brand....

....does not mean to say I disagree with you all however :oops: I wouldn't have one. But that is only cos I like mine too much. And if I did change it would be for something RWD ;)..probably :?

Neily03 said:
Wonder if all the pics we're seeing is the JDM CTR like when the EP3 was launched..... :roll:

The Recaros in that pic were strangely missing at the Paris Motor Show. :?

Is it me, or does it look bland as hell in silver ? it reminds me of tin-foil with angular mouldings put in that serve no purpose. Have a look at the back bumper, it's like a square box is indented inside the corner, what's that about ? Aesthetically it's abysmal, the concept offering so much more. The much critised rear of the car i actually quite like, the spoiler etc, the lines on the silver look all a bit too busy... feels like a civic 5 door 1.6se or something... bring back the type-r!!!

In fact, i will call this version the type-arrrggghhhhh, whereas the concept was the type-awwwww

Silver usually looks nice but on the new ctr :?

Saying that, the new CTR ruins any colour that is unlucky enough to be wasted on the new ctr :wink:

From the fornt it looks good, from the side it is also looking good, but from behind it looks a mess! People said the 350Z had an ugly behind, well the new CTR makes the 350Z's rear look perfect in comparison.

What are you playing at Honda?

I baked some Tuna Loins in a Lime and Corriander dressing the other night - when I had finished Foil Wrapping them they resembled an 07' CTR!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The back end looks like a Sumo Wrestler taking a dump. :shock:

Back