• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

OH GOOD GOD!

NYA

As above, i have just fitted my Gruppe M (pictures soon), and Sweet Jesus it is amazing :twisted: . I didn't think it would make that much difference, but oh GOD it does :twisted: . I just get the feeling, my petrol isn't going to get that good milage for a while :D

It is if you live in a village where you have to drive through a 2 foot deep Ford to get out of it. Plus you don't have to put up with the God almighty noise of a metal induction chamber. Talk about annoying.

Ah yes, deep puddles, my arch nemesis.

Although as for metal induction chambers, with a 4-2-1 race manifold, no cat and a straight through centre section, I rarely hear my AEM :D

When I saw "OH GOOD GOD!" I automatically pressumed you'd got GruppeM :lol: :lol:

It is that good! 8)

I thought he had been kidnapped by Holly Valance and Jessica Alba!!!:eek:

Prefer it to be Kimberley from Girls Aloud and Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch), and you could throw in Sarah from Girls Aloud, just for fun.........you know.........i'm not being greedy.............just realistic[smilie=10,13,17]

Back