• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Oi mate, Awesome car but that rear wing looks daft

Hmmmm.

The bloke at the petrol station probably did have a point.

Just as well I wasn't in the Civic or it might have been worse!!

dS3fo1N.jpg

7FirqK4.jpg

8zw3lOA.jpg

d0xZYXK.jpg

ZSorsaK.jpg

21AazlP.jpg

QIOVHaE.jpg

B6FKmWf.jpg

Bloke at the petrol station was obviously not a petrol head.
Otherwise he would know that said spoiler was indeed daft if on ,for instance,a Corsa.
However,on an Ultima it's totally normal.

Very good quality photos....just like your previous ones. :cool:
Phone cameras are getting better all the time, but I'm betting you're using a decent DSLR there?

Bit of a mix. I've got a decent Nikon DSLR that comes in handy for aerial photography. Even bigger wings lol

That’s a cracking pic buddy.. EOS 5d MkIV user here;)

Now, that's a proper camera!!

I just play around at it to be honest. For every decent one there's a gazillion duffers

t4XbQCg.jpg

I spent a couple of hours on Forza creating a replica of my car so I could take "snapshots" during races, but I winced every time I crashed it so ended up driving like an old woman and always came last. Sad but true :D

1Ok3kku.jpg

HjfbraI.jpg

P6dUOrH.jpg

I did the same with my EP3 on Forza too :lol:

Awesome photos and nice set up for playing the game!

Nice. I used to have a mk3 with a few L lenses but sold everything as it was never used.

Yep, I hear that currently selling a canon 100-400 atm;) A lens I always wanted but, never shoot with it.. Actually, find myself sticking to the 85mm L most of the time...

Anyhoo, yeah that spoiler;) I went mad and added the roof spoiler also, looks batS*** crazy;)

ROOF-S.jpg

Did you fit it yourself?
If so did you have any problem removing the original 4 grommets, and did the 2 holes line up perfectly?

The wing isn’t actually a type r option from memory.

Pretty sure I read it upsets the flow down to the original wing.

Pretty sure I read it upsets the flow down to the original wing.

I’d be interested in reading that, could do though, does feel jittery at around 20mph... #ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes sense and I've said it before they design a "race car for the road" and then add a roof spoiler as an optional,
Either they're lying about the cars designed aero or the roof spoiler (as nice it looks) is completely pointless on the type R

It's a dealer fit option....or buy from Cox at a really good discount price and fit yourself.
The reason I was asking is because I've got one but haven't fitted it yet. :)
I think it looks great and adds a finishing touch to the overall outrageousness of the car.
To my mind it should have been standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a dealer fit option....or buy from Cox at a really good discount price and fit yourself.
The reason I was asking is because I've got one but haven't fitted it yet. :)
I think it looks great and adds a finishing touch to the overall outrageousness of the car.
To my mind it should have been standard.

For the risk averse,any idea how much a dealer would charge to fit it?

Back