• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ok, i'm ready. Give me abuse

I'm getting the beast next week and it's NHB. All very colour co-ordinated. This means the rear lights have also been done. Now i'm coming in for a bit of abuse from a lot of type r owners on another forum. You wanna give me some abuse too? :smt022

I honestly think they suit the car really well. What ya recon?

http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/buy-car-accessories/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=11&products_id=7042

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Get the standard ones on and nothing else :)

why post on here if another civic forum slagged them off

they are terrible and should be left to saxos

3d lights are minging

If you must attack the lights, tint the originals to match the car. Some folk hate that but I kinda like it

IMG_0740.jpg

The thing is that they are already on the car. Is it a big job to whip them off and get some originals? Also would I need complete new bulbs for the original lights?

You`ll need to take the bumper off to remove the lights. The OEM lights should fit perfectly. Shouldn`t need bulbs but if so they are cheap

Yes those are OEM facelift

And there is a set of tinted rear lights on ebay the now, sitting at around a fiver

Last edited by a moderator:
He must have just loosened the bolts so it was hanging on then

Not that I saw mate, but maybe he did.

By facelifts I just meant the oem facelift ones from the facelift EP3 mate, but even fitting the pre facelift will look alot nicer and in some peoples opinion suits the nhb better

you`re after the preface lights?

logoEbay_x45.gif

There is 1 on there just now, no pairs, but keep looking, they pop up frequently

Fair enough :) , but I still think they look alright on the black CTR.

Then you do it fella, that's what makes cars personal. If we all did the same, it would be pretty boring. Hence Millie has had a few changes, not everybody likes it, but its only me who drives it. :D

Seriously........... who photoshopped those lexus lights in the orginal thread........ farkking awful!!!! Its not even a picture of the real product!!!

:evil::evil::evil:

Back