• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

OMP Front Strut Brace?

Just wondered if OMP did a strut brace for the EP3? Would like a nice red one to brighten up the engine bay a little :D

yes they do saw this on K20A.org
itg3td2.jpg

not sure where sells them though

I bought one of these and sent it straight back, they are designed for LHD cars, there brake reservoirs are on the other side to ours so it don't fit properly unless you move them ;)

I bought one of these and sent it straight back, they are designed for LHD cars, there brake reservoirs are on the other side to ours so it don't fit properly unless you move them ;)
I was just about to say that pic is of a LHD drive car...

Get a J's Racing one, best looking one IMO.

Plus you can get a GM under there too.

SV400475.jpg

SV400444.jpg

is there anybody know where could I get a upper struct brace for ep3? + it doesn't require to move the brake reservoir and will fit aem cai and gruppe m induction kit.

for fitting the brace do you just take the nuts off then refit you dont have to get under neath to hold the bolt steady do you cheers?

cheers for that do you know a site where i can buy one cheers does it fit nicely round the break res without any mods thanks

Back