• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Only half the time being displayed on the late post thingy.....

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Once I click new post it displays the threads. Now normally you get a time stamp of the last post on the left, but ti's only displaying the hour & not minutes or is my pooter all phucked up? :confused:

Shows up fine for me using chrome, ie8 and firefox, what browser do you use?

Firefox. Shows up fine on where it shows who posted last, but look to the right & only half the time is there.

Can you take a screenshot for me? want to make sure I'm looking at the same screen as you

Interesting, what's your screen resolution set too? It looks like the text is just getting cut off as the screen is too small to display it all.

I'll see if I can adjust some of the default column widths so that lower screen resolutions can see it.

Have you got a mouse with a wheel Lee? If so hold down Ctrl and roll the wheel backwards a notch to see if it makes any difference. This should shrink the fonts in the browser window.

If not, holding ctrl and pressing the - key has the same effect, ctrl and + goes the opposite way and ctrl with 0 resets it to default :)

I'm the same as Lee but what Captain and Al suggested did work in terms of seeing the time stamp, but the font becomes too small :lol:

You all need better computers, damn gypsies! :lol:

Guys, slightly thread hikacking.

On the top right the settings, notifications & other headings are all on top of each other on mine. Anyone noticed this on theirs?

Guys, slightly thread hikacking.

On the top right the settings, notifications & other headings are all on top of each other on mine. Anyone noticed this on theirs?

What browser?

I'm getting the same issue as Lee. Firefox 3.6.12 on 1024x768, looks like the formatting doesn't like a non widescreen res.

Zoom on reset:
Image1-24.jpg

One zoom out - too small can't cope:
Image2-7.jpg

Two zoom out - have a headache already:
Image3-1.jpg

Also happening with I.E 8.0.6001.18702.

Image1-25.jpg

Also getting these dodgy scroll bars on pictures that are wider than the page:

Image2-8.jpg

Back