• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Opinions on this please :)

air filter of some sort.

I'd be more concerened at the watery house pic...

is the car flood damaged??

Its a shot of the roof showing reflection of the houses in background...not a flood damaged street!

:lol: what about the scuba car then Evl :lol: ? What do you think?
Just had a txt msg off of the seller to say I could have it for 8k :) weird though considering I didn't even make him an offer!! Should I be alarmed by this?!

Scott

:lol: what about the scuba car then Evl :lol: ? What do you think?
Just had a txt msg off of the seller to say I could have it for 8k :) weird though considering I didn't even make him an offer!! Should I be alarmed by this?!

Scott

don't be alarmed the guy just wants it sold.

:whistle :smt053

It's been one of those days.. I even starting putting super unleaded into the saxo this morning, took me a couple of litres to figure out the £1.309 price on the pump.

Think I should have stayed in bed.

I see where your coming from rossy as i didn't even see that!!! :O Is it a 30th ae though? I thought they had all red recaros?! Maybe a case of the buyer getting confused between 30th ae and prem? Either way although a little farther away its better miles and price even if it is only a prem!! (cue a quick phone call before next reply) Cheers Rossy!!!! :) :) :)
*EDIT* Just noticed though it says "some history" not ideal IMO!
*2nd EDIT* And it's sold :(

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
scott i think the one you highlighted is a prem, not a 30th ae. the one you have selected looks good and a decent price for 8K. if you are in anyway concerned about the road worthiness of a car you can stipulate that the seller gets a fresh MOT, but i see from the ad he just had one. ask him what the advisories were, if he had any on the yellow sheet he probably threw it in the bin to hide it. do the usual MOT check online which i have posted how to do on other threads on here.

if you are still concerned about the car pay RAC a few hundred £££ and get a check done.

Back