• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

[Opinions Wanted]

Dynax

The Babysitter
As above, want some opinions.

I have some decals on my rear windows. Consist of :

JAE 2005
Neuspeed
civictype-r.co.uk

Now, there abit boring, and the civictype-r one is starting to peel away from all the washing its had.

Just wanted some opinions on what i could replace them with. Not sure what i want on it. Think i'd like to steer clear of the word Type-R as it simply isnt on. Might just get some of this site urls though.

Anyone got any ideas?

Images to show that they look like currently :

4.jpg

19.jpg

I want to replace them with something, not completely strip them. Also, tints will be going on. So any ideas?

How about some decals in gold to match the wheels?

I would just stick to something simple like the URL for TRO otherwise you will look like a chav wagon if you have your shopping list down your doors :lol:

Funky said:
How about some decals in gold to match the wheels?

I would just stick to something simple like the URL for TRO otherwise you will look like a chav wagon if you have your shopping list down your doors :lol:

Liking the gold theme 8)

Dont want a shopping list, just something minimalistic and classy.

Car hasnt been tuned by anyone really, so its hard to put something like that on there. Just want ideas :?

I know its a bit off topic but you need the change your side repeaters from orange to white. :wink:

Neily03 said:
I know its a bit off topic but you need the change your side repeaters from orange to white. :wink:

Yeah, but i can only find ebay ones :?

Honda dont sell them apparently :roll:

Dynax said:
Neily03 said:

B0ll0cks!

They must sell them! How could they not sell a part for one of their cars!?? :? :roll:

Dynax said:
Liking the gold theme 8)

Dont want a shopping list, just something minimalistic and classy.

How about some custom url decals in gold in a slightly different font?

(Not a fan of the normal url decal font...sorry :oops: )

Neily03 said:
Dynax said:
Neily03 said:

B0ll0cks!

They must sell them! How could they not sell a part for one of their cars!?? :? :roll:

Dynax,

Tell them you want to order some side repeaters for a CTR, if they ask what the reg is say your getting them as a present and your not sure...they will fit ;)

- Kevin.

I know they'll fit, they just said they cant supply me them as there for CTR's only :roll:

Second time i asked they couldnt find the part on the system (said it kept crashing) so after 20 mins i left it :roll:

Back