• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Orange FN2 Alloys, Now on the car *Pics*

It looks even better than i thought it would. I would do my mums like that but i dont think she would thank me for it , the back and orange is a good colour mix you should change the type r badges to orange too would look ace then

thanks for all comments, I was looking into changing the "Honda" and "type R" badges to orange in the future, to make it all blend in.

Nice, are these for track or general use??

Do you have a Spoon B pipe also???

These are just for road use, I haven't got into track day racing as of yet. Nope just a standard system.

I said that because your OEM back box looks a little off flat, this happened to mine when I ran a Spoon B pipe and a OEM box.

Maybe its just dropped off a hanger??

i see what you mean, but ive just been out, and the exhaust is sat on all of its rubber mounts

how does the car drive with these fn2 wheels on?

as i was told that they seem to handle a bit funny with 18" on?

they look really good *** btw.
thanks

out of interest where do you guys who have had wheels refurbed etc get the caps sprayed up to match? i dont want to sound silly just curious as i want to get my caps to match the wheel colour but worried where ever i go the H may end up looking odd.

out of interest where do you guys who have had wheels refurbed etc get the caps sprayed up to match? i dont want to sound silly just curious as i want to get my caps to match the wheel colour but worried where ever i go the H may end up looking odd.

Get the caps sprayed the same time and get some red H decals from the forum member mook, to stick on the caps

Back