• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Orange or green wheels !!!!!!!!

Hello every one I was at the bluewater meet on sat and I really want to do some think different with my alloys I'm thinking of maybe st orange or lime green bit mad I know but I like making a statement but I'm also up for suggestions also would be cool if some one could put some pics up of different colour wheels. Thanks guys.

If you want to be different and make a statement, don't get coloured wheels.

TSW Venoms would be different and make a statement.

Lol. I've found some one that will do all 4 of them for £160 I think that's well cheap and I've seen his work it is top draw. So really looking forward to getting it done I've got until tomorrow evening to make my mind up on colour proper doing my head in now.

Who sprays wheels with cans ? ? I'm getting mine powder coated not sprayed it's a better finish I've been told !!

it was a stupid non thought out bit of a p!ss take post that sort of backfired, as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did mine blue, I was going for Spoon blue.

SpoonBlue-1.jpg

Back