• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Orange or green wheels !!!!!!!!

rota-slipstream-candy-colour.jpg

What is thar colour ???

On this thread there is a picture of 2 black type rs one with green wheels and one with red I'm trying to find out what red that is as I want to do my wheels this same shade

There not electric orange that's red just need to find a shade like it to do my ones this week. I think your looking at two different photos there's one photo with two black type r in it ones got green ones got red

Last edited by a moderator:
There not electric orange that's red just need to find a shade like it to do my ones this week. I think your looking at two different photos there's one photo with two black type r in it ones got green ones got red

yeah i posted that pic, sure its orange ?

Sent mine away to chameleon in renfrew today! Went with candy red in mind ended up gettin arctic fire!! A purple/green flip coating over almost oem colour wheels! Should be fun!! Get them back saturday!

Back