• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Ordering the 07 Type R

Official ordering will commence in the middle of this month, details are still sketchy of colour, price etc, however £1000.00 will secure you one of the first to be delivered around March 07. I will personally sit and wait to get mine ordered first be it day or night.

I will also arrange a meet for the start of December where we will showcase the new Type S. This will demo alot of the features on the New R, GT.

Please see here for further details.

Regards

Andy

In my current vehicle situation, this could be an option.

But don't think I'll be pre-ordering one though - will need a lot more info before it can be given some serious thought :D

what and have a £1000 of MY notes sat in a dealers BANK gainin interest instead of sat in MINE gaining interest!!! NO THANKS! :shock:

then again i might succumb to marketing pressure and put it down anyway! :lol:

clawz said:
what and have a £1000 of MY notes sat in a dealers BANK gainin interest instead of sat in MINE gaining interest!!! NO THANKS! :shock:

then again i might succumb to marketing pressure and put it down anyway! :lol:

Clawz, the thread has been made to offer pre-ordering as an option - if the option is not to your liking then just ignore the thread. :roll:

I didn't really mean it like that boss, as i've said i'll end up putting it on anyway! :lol:

Sorry for any confusion :oops: :cry:

My dealer rang me on Friday asking if I'd like to make a deposit
told me the colours are...
Alabaster Silver
Night Hawk Black
Milano Red
Bronze :shock:
Three choices Type R, Type RGT, and Type R with sat nav and air con.

Maz x

FFS what happened to CW!!! really p'ing me off is honda, i'll import a dc5.. .not wasting my time with this shite

lewisy said:
FFS what happened to CW!!! really p'ing me off is honda, i'll import a dc5.. .not wasting my time with this crap

Best move IMHO. At £18500 for the new CTR I'd rather plough it into a brand new DC5. Iain Litchfield can get hold of brand new ones :wink:

Am I right in thinking biker1 is the chappie from John Pease in Braintree? :D

Edit - Found it now (internet stalker) http://www.blogger.com/profile/24318148

PS - Andy, cheers for the hospitality last year when we all visited! How about something similiar for the new CTR launch? :wink: 8)

Back