• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Our EP3

Nice cars :) Like you, we also have a his and hers very similar to you :)

P1040186.jpg

Haha ! Brilliant ! :) I do love driving the type r , nice cars. But love my Scoob!

Haha yeah I go through phases. Somedays I love zipping about in the type r, having fun in the twisties. Other days I love the more cruisy feel to the Scooby and then opening it up and getting that massive boost from the turbo. They are so different.

Lovely looking car that, looks the same as mine with the rear tints and black wheels etc.......... just the bra that's different!

Car look great as said before dont like bonnet bra's, as said they not only cause scratches to the paint, they also raise the paint and can cause it to bubble from being wet.

A fair people i know of on other forums have thrown them in the bin due to this happening!

Good looking car though mate!

Loving the progress your making with it, again though not keen on the bonnet bra. Whats your next plans?

Does look smart, almost identical to mine!! just that mine has 30th anniversary edition written on the rear window lmao

Haha dont the 30th have different seats ?

Got the spoiler on today just need to do the centre black

upyqeraj.jpg

uvy6apyh.jpg

Yep, only difference with the 30th anni is mine has rear tints from the factory, red recaro seats, momo wheel and air-con as standard

Back