• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Our Integra Type R

Very nice mate, she looks really clean. Wind deflectors FTW.

I will agree with comments above, the wheels don't do the car any justice IMO.

They're not the standard wheels fella, the previous owner in Japan probably fitted them or the importer fitted them for whatever reason when it got into the country :).

Oh and the car looks very clean, is that a Mugen Twin Loop exhaust I spot?

Have to agree the wheels aren't to my taste, might look nicer in white, hard to tell.

Great car though!

If you like them keep them!! Someone will always dislike something on your car, main thing is you're happy with it :cool:

Thanks for the nice comments guys

Just finished work and logged on quickly before I get on the old superdream and go home (in the dark!).

Cheers for the welcome and comments to my better half (she found this forum and set us up on it).

We have not yet picked the car up, that is this Friday, so am looking forward to this weekend more than most, it is around 100 glorious miles drive to get it back and I get first dibbs:lol:

It is not really modified in any way and we are happy with that, I have seen cars for sale with modification specs pages long, but as long as it looks good, drives nice and is reliable, I could not ask for more.

When I get the opportunity, I hope to have a good gander around this forum and look forward to having a chat with a few of you guys later.

D.

Hahahahaha, yeah this is an old one.

Cool, get some fresh pictures up of the wheels.

Impressive that you still have the car actually.

Back