• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Over Night Parts From JAAAAAPPAAANNN

Nice :D

What happened to your black wheels?

EDIT: Just seen you still have them, just not on the car.

- Kevin.

yeh taken them off there due a swap around, wax up.

but i quite like the feel of my RE40's again :shock:

gona try and get some more pics, also i wana see if the backbox will fit onto a spoon bpipe :!:

cant wait to remove the Spoon combo its way to much for trackdays ect, and i cant wait to see what this new combo will sound like with my toda, but i gota wait till after the eurotour :roll:

i must say, its alil heavyer then the spoon iam pretty sure of that, but it screams quality!

feel very soild and well built,

inside the pipes its very smooth finshed well.

Gunn79 said:
Very nice - Loving how clean your garage is too! :D :smt023

I have to rent the garage from my parents and my car 'just' fits in with all the sh1t resting against every wall :(

- Kevin.

trying to get a feeling whats its going to look like, its basically a big bro of a spoon N1 i reken

Now THAT is a nice exhaust, not to big not to small....just right....Goldilocks would have loved it :D

The Fujitsubo boxes are massive - somehow I managed to fit mine in my car :shock:

I have the PowerGetter, and like you say, it is a quality piece of kit, really well made and a noise level that is just right 8) :wink:

PG01_640.jpg

PG02_640.jpg

PowerGetter fitted to DC5 :D

Back