• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Owners Manual in ENGLISH !!!

Hi again;

With R-00663 from Japan I am the proud owner of a wallet full of manuals/ service books/......... in Japanese.

I'd like to have a full set in English if possible.

Can anyone put me onto where I can source the relevant manuals/... please ?? (have checked EBay)

Would HONDA UK still have them?

cheers

Chris

They should be fairly easy to get hold of, check the traders on here, Cox Honda, hendy performance

Hi again;

With R-00663 from Japan I am the proud owner of a wallet full of manuals/ service books/......... in Japanese.

I'd like to have a full set in English if possible.

Can anyone put me onto where I can source the relevant manuals/... please ?? (have checked EBay)

Would HONDA UK still have them?

cheers

Chris

Hi mate, I'm in Auckland just bought a 16 with 800k on it and guess what, no manuals not even Japanese. Did you happen to find one?

Tim

Yay - Hi Tim and welcome! I've had mine since October (60km on clock and now at 10590km absolutely trouble-free motoring!!). They are super-rare here and certainly turn heads!!

Go to Cox Motor Parts via this forum site. Andy Haley was really helpful.

At the time I ordered:
Wallet - GHSVCWALLET - £8.33
Owners Handbook - 32TV0632 - £38.00
Service Book - £10.00
Unfortunately shipping to New Zealand is expensive but I have got the cheapest quote I can for you from our couriers = Shipping - £39.50

Hope this helps.

Chris

Thanks will do.

Yep decided on Fk2 as it feels a little more special inside, rarer and smaller than the FK8. It's is also more like the original DC2 that I fell in love with (3 times now), just a modern interpretation.

Back