• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oz Superleggeras Vs Buddyclub P1 Spec 2

Guys

Whats your opinion of the two alloys above?

I currently have the Oz on mine for about 4 years now and love them.

But there is a set of Buddyclubs P1 for sale which i'm really tempted as i think they are pretty cheap!

1 of the alloy is slightly kerbs, 1 some chipping where the wheel nuts goes (this was apparently done by the tyre fitters using a machine to put the wheel nut back on) and the other two are spotless.

I think they are worth it on the tyres alone but what do you guys think?

Stick with my Oz or get the Buddyclubs?

Just some pics but just so you get the idea.

Pics of Oz wheels like on Bazza's car

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=30121

pics of the buddyclub (actual pics)

DSC00194.jpg
right this wheel has a bit of curbing on due to a useless dad who cant park lol
DSC00196.jpg
and this is off a mechanic who was changin me braeks and used an oversize socket and ground away the paint the know
DSC00197.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like BC wheels and the ones G had were light as feck i prefer them all in gunmetal tho with black wheel nuts on a black car :)

Does anyone know the difference in weight between the two?

not that that makes much differences as i dont do any drag or track work :lol:

Nope they are not mine, Mine are the P1 SF's. And I have to say are in a bit better nick than those (sorry :D).

Bought them :oops:

The kerbed one is actually pretty bad but i could live with that. the others are in really good condition so not bad all in all.

might investigate on how much it will be to referbish just the one wheel.

Saying that, big boss lady might go spare on me for buying these and tell me i have to sell them on!!! :oops:

should be fun........

Back