• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pagid disks and pads all round bargain

Jus wanted to let every one know, euro car parts are offering 30% of all pagid parts. That makes it £133 for a full set of disks and pads all round for the ep3 with free delivery! I know mintex setups on eBay are around £117 but I'd say pagoda are well with the extra £15. Recently did a track on pagid pads in an evo 6 rs and the brakes faired very well!

That is a bargain indeed. I think it was £88 for front set of pagid discs and pads. I paid £30 to get it fitted.
Honda quoted me £245!

think i need some rear discs and pads fitted - best i have been quoted so far is £165, which i think is a tad too high.

will just buy the bits myself and ask my friendly local garage to fit them for me (hours labour should cover it shouldn't it?

pagid discs and pads are superb. always good when ecp have their 30% discount on for them.

Back