• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pants in the snow!

I've tried toyo's they seem to wear out quick and don't hold the road that well either' after trying lots of different setups with Tyres , I have now found a tyre that not only lasts, it performs as well. Grip even in wet is amazing' road noise is minimal, driving through puddles , well they just cut through the water with rain dispersal grooves' the Tyres are hankook v12's go to www.YouTube.com and type in hankook v12 and watch the video' or you can buy em cheap at kamskill.co.uk hope this helps

Ctr is way better than a lambo!! There was one stuck in town today for about 10 minuets trying to get away with out spinning it, funny as fook!! In the end there was a crowd of people just standing and laughing.

Ctr is way better than a lambo!! There was one stuck in town today for about 10 minuets trying to get away with out spinning it, funny as fook!! In the end there was a crowd of people just standing and laughing.

they deserve everything they get for going out in a car like that in the snow lmao

Was an interesting drive home for me. Luckly a colleague comes back the same way so he went in front incase I got stuck. Its really bad round Stansted Airport if anyone is thinking about going that way. Got home now though and we have none. Amazing how a 15 mile gap can make such a difference.

I just came home from work and had to clear my drive with a spade just to get the car up. It was still spinning then!!!

omg its rediculus here, ice with snow then ice with more snow, i tried 2nd no throtlle and it spun i couldnt even get it to go backwards down hill in reverse with no throttle,
had to dig car out on wednesday going to mum n dads coudnt get up there hill, then went other way round and got stuck on the drive up there so dad came down with shovel and we dug npushed it out.

then today more snow came down and had to pick the lady up from work it was retardly slippy couldnt get going on a slight incline and even a touch of throttle i mean over 1.5k it was sliping.

i got the prada spec 2 215/40, as some 1 said its like snowboards on ur car.

although i did get my arse out on a round about must looked kinda good from the car behind shame my arse was putting like a whores fanny n payday

More snow here this morning, nearly had a major rookie crash. When pulling in to my drive way lost front end and slid in direction of pillars, the inside of off side wheel caught the kerb and pulled me on round. Squeaky bum time, 1st big scare of the "big freeze."

I was supposed to be trading in my EP3 on Tuesday but got stuck outside of the town hall in my town on a very, very small incline. I've driven in bad weather before and know to set off in 2nd or if needed 3rd but it wasn't going anywhere. It was spinning on the clutch with no throttle in 2nd. Ford Focus that tried to go round me got no further either!! I was gutted... :(

Rolled the car back down hill, and tried again but no go. I tried to go the other way but got greeted with a traffic jam which I later found out was due to a lorry jack-knifing and blocking the by-pass out of town...

I got to the dealers the day after but the new car hasn't moved since then. All I've done is driven it home (9.6 miles!) but I daren't risk it. :rolleyes:

The snow was nice at first but it's not fun anymore! :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back