• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Part number

Sorry to post this if it already has been but im after the part number for the pollen filters in the CTR i have read somewhere that Halfords can supply them because the dealer wants £40 plus vat for them any help would be excellent!

Craig

:D

i ordered 2 sets from the group buy on the old forum should be here 2moraz £21 a set

craigiusmaximus said:
Sorry to post this if it already has been but im after the part number for the pollen filters in the CTR i have read somewhere that Halfords can supply them because the dealer wants £40 plus vat for them any help would be excellent!

Craig

:D

£40!!! When i got some from a Honda dealer they were £23+ VAT but now i use the Ford Galaxy one cut in half. 8)

craigiusmaximus said:
zeffania said:
craigiusmaximus said:
zeffania said:

cheers for that one :wink:

No probs, for some reason the search is a bit sketchy over there :?

yeah i did try it but it did bring much up....

took me a while to track it down but its very useful. Could do with giving mine a quick clean. They work so well and sooo much cheaper than Honda :roll:

zeffania said:
craigiusmaximus said:
zeffania said:
craigiusmaximus said:
zeffania said:

cheers for that one :wink:

No probs, for some reason the search is a bit sketchy over there :?

yeah i did try it but it did bring much up....

took me a while to track it down but its very useful. Could do with giving mine a quick clean. They work so well and sooo much cheaper than Honda :roll:

what do you clean them with mate think i may do mine tonight.....

zeffania said:

Just a hoover normally, not sure if there is a better way but works ok for me

well i hoovered the filters last night mate and i think they will last a little while longer now thanks for all your help! 8)

craigiusmaximus said:
zeffania said:

Just a hoover normally, not sure if there is a better way but works ok for me

well i hoovered the filters last night mate and i think they will last a little while longer now thanks for all your help! 8)

No worries, will do mine tonight I think now you have reminded me :lol:

Back