• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Parts breakdown

Danger200

I've seen a few pictures posted on here a couple times with the construction of certain parts of the car such as heater matrix etc laid out like a Haynes manual.

Is there a downloadable manual like this for the CTR or is it a matter of googling the areas I need?

Cheers

I was hoping it would be you wrote to me as I noticed one of your posts to have all the lines and stuff, like an exploded view of it.
I will give that a try, cheers dude :smt023

What exploded parts are you looking for??

Well the other day, I know it's simple to do, but I was swapping my exhaust over and had no idea what size the nuts were, if the Cat studs snapped what size the replacement ones were, just things like that. And because they were rusted anyway, the actual size socket I needed didnt even fit.

I was just after a link to somewhere so that I dont have to hassle the good people of TRO everytime I fancy changing something over :lol:

Back