• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Parts I Want Advice.

Hello would anyone here recommend some of the parts I plan to get?? I'm looking at getting an AEM V2 induction kit as I have been offered one cheap, also for the exhaust I plan on getting a spoon n1 replica exhaust as I don't have the money for the proper one (unfortunately) would it be best paired with a none or silenced b-pipe, I don't want it to be stupidly loud and drone.

Thanks.

It will be stupidly loud with unsilenced, I lasted about 3 months before perforating my ear drums but it did sound epic
Gets too much attention from the police etc and will drone majorly
Definitely go silenced and it will still be fairly loud and have a little drone at motorway speeds.

The V2 sounds amazing though

Ok, not a problem silenced it is then :). 2.5" I'm thinking?? And the v2 I will purchase been offered it for 100 is that a good price it's in good condition.

Power related, I have had all the noisey exhaust in the past not my cup of tea now. So ideally a bit of noise but more power related.

Have a look at the Toda systems, tegiwa also do a copy.
The mugen twin loop is quiet, also fujitsubo RMO1A
Solid Fab & TDI north systems offer great gains with track friendly exhausts 3" diameter if you wanted a bigger bore.

The spoon may be too loud for you even with a silencer in line

Power I'd say go for 3" exhaust system and something like a cold air intake, although have seen some V2's make fairly good power!

3" exhaust is way too much on an NA engine. 2.25 is perfect for the K series engine. 3" is only for FI applications. My R32 Skyline only has a 3.25" pipe.

3" exhaust is way too much on an NA engine. 2.25 is perfect for the K series engine. 3" is only for FI applications. My R32 Skyline only has a 3.25" pipe.

No it's not just for FI, there are many people running 3" systems on N/A and get good power. Back to back dyno testing has proved there is gains to be had, even Toda Vs TDI 3" there's quite a bit of difference in power.

Back