• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Password JDM carbon fibre induction kit

Been around for years now but don't think anyone has got one. You nee their tiny battery too which adds however many £10s on top. Looks pretty damn cool though I think.

i've been looking at buying this induction kit and they do ship to the uk, not sure if it gives better gains compared to the GM for the price

i've been looking at buying this induction kit and they do ship to the uk, not sure if it gives better gains compared to the GM for the price
Looked at one myself before deciding in the end for a gruppe m! Taken from their website:

Introducing the all new Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber PowerChamber Intake for the 02-06 Acura RSX / 02-05 Honda Civic Si. Just like the original PowerChamber from PWJDM, this one makes more all around usable power and has the killer looks to back it up. Dyno Proven 18.1 horsepower gains over base line with no other modifications made to the car. (Dyno tested @ Erick’s Racing by Erick Aguilar on a Bone Stock DC5!); this intake went toe to toe with leading Cold Air Systems and spanked it silly.

Just assuming they are talking about the gruppe m and arc etc when they say leading brands. You do need to buy their battery locator though as stated above which costs about £100!

Looked at one myself before deciding in the end for a gruppe m! Taken from their website:

Introducing the all new Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fiber PowerChamber Intake for the 02-06 Acura RSX / 02-05 Honda Civic Si. Just like the original PowerChamber from PWJDM, this one makes more all around usable power and has the killer looks to back it up. Dyno Proven 18.1 horsepower gains over base line with no other modifications made to the car. (Dyno tested @ Erick’s Racing by Erick Aguilar on a Bone Stock DC5!); this intake went toe to toe with leading Cold Air Systems and spanked it silly.

Just assuming they are talking about the gruppe m and arc etc when they say leading brands. You do need to buy their battery locator though as stated above which costs about £100!

i'm undecided what to get, between the GM or try the password jdm, but to me 18.1bhp seems to good to be true, and the hassle of relocating the battery? how much do you reckon shipping cost would be?

Hi mate funky power sell them do a deal with the battery relocater
Password JDM Carbon Power Chamber - EP3/DC5
Quick find: 5509
View larger picture

password%20jdm%20intake%20ep3_small.jpg
Lighter, stronger, and makes more power than most other intakes on the market today…

Introducing the all new Password:JDM Dry Carbon Fibre Power Chamber Intake for the EP3 Civic and DC5 Integra. Just like the original PowerChamber from PWJDM, this one makes more all around usable power and has the killer looks to back it up. Dyno Proven 18.1 horsepower gains over base line with no other modifications made to the car. This intake went toe to toe with a leading Cold Air System and spanked it silly. Made 100% of Dry Carbon Fibre or Carbon Kevlar, the choice is yours. This PowerChamber intake weighs ounces, it’s so light… we were about to call it the anti-gravity intake.
The Password:JDM Dry Carbon PowerChamber delivers real life useable HP all throughout the power band. We spent hours upon hours engineering this PowerChamber so that we deliver to you a true performance product.
Installs in less than 30 mins and requires the relocation of the battery from the stock location

Made by PWJDM for PWJDM using our perfected Dry carbon process, this product is one of the finest real carbon pieces you will ever find. Made using 100% aerospace grade epoxy resin with real Hexcel Carbon Fibre or Carbon Kevlar, all of our Password:JDM Dry Carbon products are individually hand crafted here in the States. The beauty about hand crafted Carbon fiber products is they are as unique as a fingerprint; no two carbon items will ever be identical. We deliver our Carbon products in its natural finish. No clearcoat will ever applied by us to hide imperfections or correct blemishes commonly associated with Polyester resin like everyone else in the industry. We strongly believe that this takes away from Carbon Fibre’s distinguished properties and therefore defeats the purpose of using quality materials such as epoxy and real Carbon.
Add the Odyssey 6680 battery & re-locator
Get everything you need to complete the install! We offer a package deal to purchase the Password:JDM DC5/EP3 PowerChamber intake, Password:JDM Battery Re-Locator Kit, and the Odyssey 680 battery.

Add the optional Password:JDM Dry Carbon Velocity Stack and Larger Air Filter!
The Password:JDM Dry Carbon Velocity Stack for PowerChamber Intakes incorporates race proven intake technology into a product designed for daily driven vehicles. It is designed to optimize and maximize air flow rates entering the induction system.

Suitable for:

Honda Civic EP3 and Integra DC5

Manufacturer: Password
Stock: Call
Price: £219.99 inc VAT
[Match competitors price

Not yet. I decided to go with an AEM v2 for the time being.

For me to fit the induction kit I would need to get a decent racing spec type battery for my needs, as the one they offer on the funky power website would not be up to running the car and an audio install I plan to do next year. Also to help with the air flow I would like to for a Mugen grill.

2012 is the year for the induction kit and racing spec battery as well as other bits. Got far more important things to buy than stuff for the car. :)

Back