• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Paul's 2005 Cosmic Grey EP3 (completely standard and very clean!)

Hi,
I was kicking around on here last year with my first TypeR, a SS 2003 EP3 which I loved to bits. It's impracticalities then weighed too heavily and I was forced to sell it, and I got myself a 2004 TypeS as a stop gap. And last weekend I finally got back in the game with this little minter:

upload images free

It's belonged to my best mates wife for the last 6 years since it's original female owner traded it in after it's 3 year Honda warranty expired and now it's come up for sale as their family is expanding, I wasn't going to miss out on owning such a mint example.

Feels incredible to drive, so very solid and new, makes my old TypeR feel like a bag of spanners. I miss the induction roar that the Typhoon2 gave my old one, and the bark that the HKS HiPower also gave, though I swear that this EP3 is quicker...
Also the under the radar stealth appeal to standard noise levels in a car that FLIES is quite addictive!

Anyway, I'll be kicking about happy to share what little knowledge I have and of course asking some stupid questions!

Cheers guys!

Paul

:)

Back