• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Good choice Pete :) I have just invested in a full set of 215/45's myself, the 215/40's are a little harsh so i'm hoping the larger profile will slightly improve things

So things actually went to plan for once yesterday with it being the first oppourtunity I had to fit the new wheels and it also being great weather for a change.

I also ordered a set of red steel wheel nuts and think they look good against the flat black wheel, there are also a set of red locking nuts on back order so I can then get rid of the silver ones which now stick out like a sore thumb :)

01.06.13 1.jpg01.06.13 2.jpg01.06.13 3.jpg01.06.13 6.jpg01.06.13 5.jpg01.06.13 4.jpg

They look spot on Pete. Makes a massive difference to the car :twisted:

Are you going to JAE this year?

They look spot on Pete. Makes a massive difference to the car :twisted:

Are you going to JAE this year?

Thanks Tom, I am really chuffed with them - they have actually turned out even better than I had expected.
I am hoping to get the carbon bonnet and mugen grill purchased soon too ;)

I'm pretty sure I will be at JAE this year mate, I have got zero camping equipment but will price something up from Argos or somewhere like that.
I know its starting on the Thursday this year but if you cant get down until the Friday after work do you know if you can still be included in the club stand etc?

Thanks Tom, I am really chuffed with them - they have actually turned out even better than I had expected.
I am hoping to get the carbon bonnet and mugen grill purchased soon too ;)

I'm pretty sure I will be at JAE this year mate, I have got zero camping equipment but will price something up from Argos or somewhere like that.
I know its starting on the Thursday this year but if you cant get down until the Friday after work do you know if you can still be included in the club stand etc?

Yeah of course you will be included. I cant see many going down on the Thursday to be honest. All Im taking down is a 2 man tent, £19.99 argos, air bed, £9.99 tesco and sleeping bag and clothes etc.

Food is supplied, as is entertainment its a cracking weekend.

Yeah of course you will be included. I cant see many going down on the Thursday to be honest. All Im taking down is a 2 man tent, £19.99 argos, air bed, £9.99 tesco and sleeping bag and clothes etc.

Food is supplied, as is entertainment its a cracking weekend.

Thats great Tom, I had a look on the Argos website earlier and they've got a 50% online sale for camping gear, a pop up tent is £30 (result haha) I will pay up for JAE this week at least its all paid up then and I dont need to worry about it nearer the time.

I had another read through the information thread earlier, am I right in thinking I make the £45 payment and that covers the stand fees and ticket? and if so does the entrance ticket get posted out at some stage nearer the time?

Looks great that Pete 8) I bet you are chuffed with them

Mugen bonnet and Grille will look awesome too, I think the Pre-facelift EP's suit the mugen grille really well

Looks great that Pete 8) I bet you are chuffed with them

Mugen bonnet and Grille will look awesome too, I think the Pre-facelift EP's suit the mugen grille really well

Thanks Ben, yes mate very pleased with them.

Yeah i'm hoping the mugen bonnet and grille will give the front end a much more aggressive look, the front bumper needs a respray too so I am thinking of having the number plate recess filled in so its all nice and smooth and then mount the number plate off centre :)

I had another read through the information thread earlier, am I right in thinking I make the £45 payment and that covers the stand fees and ticket? and if so does the entrance ticket get posted out at some stage nearer the time?

Yes £45 covers the lot. Just bring a bit of cash in case you want to spend some money on the trader stands, and bring your own beer.

Yes I post out the tickets closer to the time. ;)

If you want an aggressive front end Pete, check out my for sale thread :)

That front bumper is ridiculous mate haha, it looks like its fallen off the batmobile :) if anything its probably a little too aggressive for me as a daily, how come its not going to go on your civic Tom?

Its taking up too much space and it needs work doing to the arch liners to make it fit, and I havent got the time at the minute.

If it doesnt sell I will see what I can do stripping the canards and splitter off and fitting it to my bumper. If Ive still got it in a few weeks.

Yes £45 covers the lot. Just bring a bit of cash in case you want to spend some money on the trader stands, and bring your own beer.

Yes I post out the tickets closer to the time. ;)

Thanks for confirming that for me John, I thought thats how it worked but being my first year I wasnt 100%

I will transfer the money over on Tuesday mate, cant wait for my first JAE weekend :)

Is there anything I can bring food wise to share around? dont mind bringing a few carriers with me of stuff that will come in useful

Its taking up too much space and it needs work doing to the arch liners to make it fit, and I havent got the time at the minute.

If it doesnt sell I will see what I can do stripping the canards and splitter off and fitting it to my bumper. If Ive still got it in a few weeks.

Fairenough mate I see your point, I do really like how mean it looks and on your car especially it would look pure evil running boost with that styling.

Thats true you could look to custom your existing bumper with the canards and splitter that would very cool

Is there anything I can bring food wise to share around? dont mind bringing a few carriers with me of stuff that will come in useful

Nibbles are usually pretty good for during the day and night time.

We should have meal times pretty sorted.

Back