• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Haha cheers buddy, god knows how far you had to go hunting for my build thread ;)

i do have a mini update i guess, car went in for its MOT this morning and passed without a single advisory, not too bad for a 12 year old car.

the guy i know who owns the garage used to race his ep3 and has tempted me into buying his mugen replica front lip, supplied, painted and fitted for £250 which I didn't think was too bad and it should be done this side of Christmas.

hes moving from an ep3 to a dc5 so there may be one or two other bits from his race car that could find their way onto my ep3

Well buddy, was at work this morning...ment to be working but i read your whole thread instead! :mrgreen: love the car mate and i've been in a dilemma on which exhaust to get (tdi 3" system or fujistubo) and i'm leaning more towards the 3" system now after reading your thread :D any videos since you've put the tdi one on?

but yeah, awesome write up buddy and the cars brilliant :smt023

Well buddy, was at work this morning...ment to be working but i read your whole thread instead! :mrgreen: love the car mate and i've been in a dilemma on which exhaust to get (tdi 3" system or fujistubo) and i'm leaning more towards the 3" system now after reading your thread :D any videos since you've put the tdi one on?

but yeah, awesome write up buddy and the cars brilliant :smt023

Thanks buddy, certainly has been a fair amount of blood, sweat and tears involved along the way so far haha.

Always nice to read positive comments about the car mate so thank you!!

To be honest although I've never owned one I hear really good things about the fujistubo exhaust systems, the TDi system is a brilliant bit of kit though with proven solid gains if fitted and mapped with some supporting mods.

I haven't got any current vids I'm afraid but it's sporty but without being deafening on longer journeys :)

So sent my order for a J's Racing front strut brace and engine torque damper through to Sumo Power last night.

Email response this morning confirmed expected to land February 2015, got to love those JDM delivery dates.

Only went and ordered this today too...

attachment.php

Think I'm starting to get a bit of a fetish for anything J's Racing :p

Attachments

• Strut Brace.jpg
    Strut Brace.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 155
Decided to treat the Civic to a little aesthetic upgrade, K Tuned dipstick in Gold...
attachment.php
Realised that having time off work for Christmas is dangerous when it comes to scouring the internet for car parts :confused:

Attachments

• K Tuned Dipstick.jpg
    K Tuned Dipstick.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 136
I'm liking the new additions Pete, get some pics up when they are all fitted :)

I've got a J's Racing C Pillar brace in the garage if you interested in adding it to your collection? I've got an X brace in the rear of mine so it's sadly not needed anymore

Drop us a PM if you are interested buddy

Hope you had a nice Xmas and New Year

I'm liking the new additions Pete, get some pics up when they are all fitted :)

I've got a J's Racing C Pillar brace in the garage if you interested in adding it to your collection? I've got an X brace in the rear of mine so it's sadly not needed anymore

Drop us a PM if you are interested buddy

Hope you had a nice Xmas and New Year

Cheers Ben, I will do buddy.

May well be interested mate, drop us over a pic when you get chance and let me know how much you want for it. :)

Had a really good Christmas and New Year thanks, hope you did too?

Back