• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Pete, Do you know what has happened to Honda Tuner Mag? Been expecting my July/August Issue and can't even get onto the web site now?

Weird you say that mate as whenever I have popped into WH Smith recently I couldn't see the mag, despite thinking it must have been out by now.

Thought they had a real good subscription but maybe they have closed the doors??

Chuffing hell Pete, talk about roller coaster ride. Thought I'd catch up on your thread and saw the clutch issue followed by 'I'm selling up' post. My heart sunk. Glad to see you've come to your senses and are aiming to keep it. Cheap daily with 4 doors (Accord?) for a daily then full retard on the Civic sounds good. ;)

Chuffing hell Pete, talk about roller coaster ride. Thought I'd catch up on your thread and saw the clutch issue followed by 'I'm selling up' post. My heart sunk. Glad to see you've come to your senses and are aiming to keep it. Cheap daily with 4 doors (Accord?) for a daily then full retard on the Civic sounds good. ;)

Haha a roller coaster ride is a good metaphor in all honesty mate, its just had a new master and slave cylinder fitted too as I noticed I was loosing fluid so wanted to nip it in the bud early before it turned into more of a problem.

I've made the right decision mate, there has been way too much blood, sweat and tears gone into the build to turn my back on it, on the plus side I now have the 'new car' money burning a hole in my pocket so thinking more mods on the horizon and a damn good holiday :D

How is the FN2 progressing mate? saw you on the rollers at TDi during the week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

Pretty sure I have read good things somewhere, but has anyone used and can recommend buying from Injection Imports?

Karl (TarmacNymph) has used them a fair bit and I've used them for some small bits.

As above, I've got a few small bits from them in the past and they were spot on. Even got free weird Japanese treats too.

Wouldn't use anyone else. Spent a fair bit with Matt and service has always been spot on.

Price you are quoted is inclusive of VAT, Import Tax and postage, so no nasty surprises.

EP3 Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR 259bhp/175lbft

Is it not soul destroying to drive though Ed?

Wouldn't use anyone else. Spent a fair bit with Matt and service has always been spot on.

Price you are quoted is inclusive of VAT, Import Tax and postage, so no nasty surprises.

Thanks, quite liking all the positive reviews I am getting, looks like an order will be going in soon.

As I'm on holiday with the family up in the north west, thought it would be rude not to visit stevie at Grinspeed, booked in on Weds to treat the civic to a pre JAE present :)

Back