• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

they look awesome on Pete :D will be making it along to JAE also, will be having a nice noisey around your car :p

they look awesome on Pete :D will be making it along to JAE also, will be having a nice noisey around your car :p

Cheers buddy, it will be good to meet you and put some other faces to names come JAE, are you going Thursday through to Sunday?

probably just Friday to Sunday for me mate

Potentially the same for me pal, the person who covers my job is on a course the 12th & 13th (sods law) still hoping I can wing it but if not will be a Friday afternoon to Sunday.

Was just about to post about your feature too mate! Bought Honda Tuner just now and had no idea you were in it until I turned to the page. What a great surprise, congrats bud!!

Was just about to post about your feature too mate! Bought Honda Tuner just now and had no idea you were in it until I turned to the page. What a great surprise, congrats bud!!

Cheers Nick, I was really pleased with the write up - I sent them a few bits and they have edited it and put it all together really well.
shame it was before the Rota's went on :(

Hi All

So after coming home from the family holiday and having to contemplate going back to work I decided to cheer myself up and treat the civic to a carbon fibre bonnet.
After checking Tegiwa had stock of the Mugen rep bonnet me and the good lady had a trip over to Stafford (wasnt her idea of a day out haha) it did give me chance to see the item in the flesh rather than just mail ordering it and soon after it was in the boot and on the way home with a nice little discount too :)

Carbon Bonnet.jpg

A quick shot of the bonnet-less civic, was tempted to take it for a drive around to see what looks I got but my luck would of guaranteed pulling out in front of the local fuzz at the end of the street...

Engine Bay.jpg

As with most things it wasnt as easy to fit as I was initially hoping (should of known better) the bonnet hindges and latch needed quite a bit of adjusting to get it lined up nice and even and to get the bonnet locking down properly.

Also the washer jet holes are not actually big enough and neither is the cut out underneath the bonnet for the bonnet stay, I am going to get a small file tomorrow and gently make the holes bigger so that everything fits.

Bonnet Fitted.jpg

Whilst I was away I had also ordered a carbon fibre mugen style grill to go with the bonnet, this will be fitted over this weekend and I will post some pictures of the completed front end once its on (will just need to order a mugen badge for the insert)

mugen grill.jpg

Back